Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Stumble Inn

Go down 
+2
Number Eight
Melancholy Melanie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

The Stumble Inn - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Elena smiled at Kasei. "Yeah...from what I've heard, that would not be pleasant."
Back to top Go down
http://www.werewolflover09.deviantart.com
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Kasei-La smiled, but it quickly faded when Hal came in. "Yeah, you do." He grinned, and picked Kasei-La up, slinging her over his shoulder. "Back to bed." Kasei-La sighed, dreading the fact that she would never get much taller, either. Hal turned to them. "I'll be right back." He brought her back to the bedroom, and tucked her in, before returning. "Ahhh, kids."
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Elena smiled. "Yeah...they can be a handful." Her mind wandered to her own daughter in Port Royal, and her smile faded momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Hal smiled, and relaxed against the wall. "How old is yours, Captain? And... Have you ever taken care of a child before, Mel?" He pulled out a cigarette, and offered the box to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Elena put a hand up to refuse a cigarette. "She just turned one recently." She smiled again as she thought about her. "Her name is Samantha."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Wesa pokes her head into the door of the inn, looking around with wide blue eyes. She appeared to be a preteen girl at the moment with long curly hair framing her face. "Hello? Mel-Mel? Anyone?"

Mel turned away from the window, smiling at the visitor. "Hello, Wesa. Welcome back. We have visitors."
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Hal blinked, and looked at the girl. "Erm, hello there. Wesa's your name, then? I'm Hal."

Kasei-La called from the bedroom. "Who are you talking to?"

"Go back to bed!"

"I'm not tired!"
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Wesa bounced into the room, flashing everyone a (pointed)toothy grin. "Hello, hello! Hello again!" She giggled, rocking back on her heels. "Where are all of you from?"
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

"I am from the Terran Empire. The little girl you just heard is my ward, from Venus."

"I'm 12 and a half! I'm not a little girl!" Kasei-La called indignantly.

"You'll always be a little girl to me, Kasei-La. Now SLEEP."

"Never!"
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Elena laughed at Kasei and Hal and then turned to Wesa. "I'm Elena..." She held a hand out to Wesa. "I'm from Port Royal...or...I guess the Caribbean."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Wesa skipped over to Elena and shook her hand. "Hello! Awesome! A pirate, right? I've read all about pirates! I love them. Adventure is awesome!" She giggles and then stops herself. "Sorry, I'm a little immature at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Hal stared at her for a few moments, and then blinked. "...You're not one of those kind of aliens that have a really weird life-cycle, are you? Or are you just a midget with some sort of psychosis?" He really didn't know better than to use the word midget, since it was never taboo in his universe.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Wesa glared at Hal. "I am NOT a midget! I am a moon, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

"Well, you AREN'T wearing any pants, so I guess that's true." Hal chuckled at his little pun.
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Wesa looked down at herself. "Why would I need pants? I've got a skirt. And fur."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:34 pm

"Well, skirts went out of style in the 1930s on Earth, so... Well, it's just unusual to see a woman in a skirt, especially with fur. Damn kids never get humour."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Wesa looked perplexed. "Well. . . humor? What were you joking about? I don't get it. . . "
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Hal ruffled her hair. "Nevermind, kiddo." He sighed, and lit up his cigarette, remembering it was there, finally. Fourth one that night. "So, Wesa, do you know anything about the Terran Empire?" He grinned at her, he enjoyed telling stories to kids.

Kasei-La grumbled, and hopped out of bed once again. She wasn't going down that easy. She stepped out into the hall, and walked to where the others were. "Hal... I'll go to bed later. Like when you guys go to bed."

Hal looked back at her with a frown. "Fine, Kasei-La. Just remember, if you give me any guff when I wake you up, it's your fault for what happens."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Wesa glares at him. "I am not a kiddo! I'm probably older than you, you jerk." She grumbles to herself, finger-combing her hair back into place. "I don't think I care to know about your culture at the moment! Hmph!"
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Hal grimaced, and then pinched the bridge of his nose. "Way to offend the ancient being, Hal." He bent down. "I'm sorry, ma'am, it's just that you look incredibly similar to an Earth child, and so I treated you like one on instinct."

Kasei-La giggled, and walked up to Wesa. "Heh, he treats anyone who isn't 18 like they're two years old. I'm Kasei-La, his 'ward', whatever that means. Don't treat him too bad, though. He's actually a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Wesa crossed her arms and flicked her tail. "That's more like it. I'm a moon, you know. Sort of royal. But I'll forgive you, I am in my waxing days, so I am physically quite young at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Hal nodded, and then stroked his chin. "So... You age according to the moon phases, is that what you're telling me?" He eyed Wesa, now rather interested.

"Heh, puts a whole new meaning to 'monthly cycle."

"Kasei-La! That's lewd!"

Kasei-La sighed "Sorrrrry. But it's true though." She looked at Wesa. "Kind of a drag that you're not really a kid, though. I was hoping to have someone young like me to pal around with."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Wesa nods at Hal and turns to smile at Kasei-La. "Well, I'm a kid for half of the month, so that's good enough right?"
Back to top Go down
Number Eight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Kasei-La nodded, and smiled, before holding out her hand. "Friends, then?" She grinned. "I have a few cool toys left over from when I was younger and Hal still bought me stuff like that."

"Hey! I still buy you things. I just figured you were old enough to stop getting dolls for your birthdays, is all."
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

"Sure! I could always use friends. Couldn't everybody? Even the moon gets lonely." Wesa flashed them a huge grin. "Speaking of which, you haven't seen my guard around, have you? Green haired guy, very quiet and serious. We're soul-bonded and all, you think I'd be able to find him." Wesa sighed and shook her head. "Well, he does his own thing and I do mine. But I was sorta lonely today, and I decided to go looking for him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stumble Inn   The Stumble Inn - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stumble Inn
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Wayside Tales :: Wayside Town-
Jump to: