Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Store

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Number Eight
Admin

General Store - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:14 am

Kasei-La shrugged, and walked towards the inn, spotting the red-haired woman through the window. "...Woah, look at the bags under her EYYYYES!"
Back to top Go down
Melancholy Melanie
Admin
Melancholy Melanie

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:51 am

Taban leads Wesa back into the Inn.
Back to top Go down
http://wayside.omgforum.net
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 pm

R'ioth stumbled into the general store, trying to find his way through the fog. He glanced around and correctly deduced that this was a store of some sort. "Kierva? KIERVA?" R'ioth shouted, hoping to the gods that someone in here could understand him. "Nala kierva?"

R'ioth turned around and wandered out, cursing the gods as no one answered him. Back into the fog.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Elena huried down the street until she found herself back in the General Store. She went inside and began to look around, trying to see if anything would catch her eye. mainly, though...she was trying to take her midn off of what she'd just seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.werewolflover09.deviantart.com
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:23 pm

As Hawk started to walk toward the General Store he thought to himself, “What did I say?!”, he shook his head and kept walking. He scared him to see his friends in pain and he not be able to help them.

Upon entering the Store he looked around for someone to talk to, hoping he might find Elena. He spotted her and started to walk toward her.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:39 am

Elena heard footsteps coming towards her, and she turned to see Hawk, instinctively giving the most hateful glare she didn't even know she could give.

"What? Got bored with Kiya and decided to come after me?" The moment she saw him, she had immediately gone into hostile mode.
Back to top Go down
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 am

When Hawk had caught the look on Elena's face he stopped as quickly as if he had run into a solid wall. "Uh?" He stared at her with a confused look on his face. And then the full meaning and impact of her words hit him and he threw them back at her, "Got BORED with Kiya!? Come after YOU?! What are you talking about? You and Kiya are together. There is nothing between us', he paused..... 'anymore." He looked at Elena with what he hoped was a calm expression and continued "Please, believe me. There. Is. Nothing. Between. Me and Kiyanna Sparrow. I hope you believe me." Then he walked out and decieded to go back to The Blood Diamond
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 am

Elena clenched her hands into fists until Hawk was gone, and then let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. She sighed, knowing she'd have to apologize to him sooner or later...but...she had seen them together....hadn't she? She shook her head, rubbed her eyes, and then slowly began heading back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Kiya had just left the Inn and was facing toward the store when she saw Hawk leave. Since she did not want to talk to him she ducked back into the Inn and waited for him to pass. She then preceded on toward the store. She was almost to the store when she saw Elena leaving it. "Elena!", she shouted, hoping to catch her friend's attention.
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 am

Elena stopped and looked up, spotting Kiya right away. She started to turn away, but decided against it, and, instead, simply stood there and waited for her friend to approach.

( pig )
Back to top Go down
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Kiya rushed up to Elena and wrapped her in a hug and placed a kiss on her cheek before stepping back, "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyanna

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:29 am

Hawk saw the exchange from the deck of the Blood Diamond and with a huff went into the captain's cabin and slammed the door.

Kiya and Elena strolled around town talking.

Mordor followed a a close distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Store   General Store - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Store
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Wayside Tales :: Wayside Town-
Jump to: