Wayside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wayside

When your wandering takes you to parts unknown, you may wind up on the Wayside. A port town surrounded by a thick white fog, hidden from the rest of the world, just the way the residents like it.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiyanna Sparrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Kiyanna Sparrow   Kiyanna Sparrow EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Full Name: Kiyanna Elizabeth Sparrow

Physical Description: A young woman, Kiya stands at 5'4", with long brown hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has an olive complexion, having grown up in the Caribbean she is tanned. Her eyes are chocolate brown.

Personality: Kiya is very independent and does not take crap from anyone. She does not tolerate laziness and works along side her crew. She is has dead on aim with a pistol and is equally talented with steel. She carries six daggers; two in her belt and two in each boot. She also carries a sword with which she can duel with the best of them. She also has a pet wolf, Mordor. She does not trust easily but once her trust is earned she will be a friend for life. Kiya has been hurt by a man and because of the horrors she saw as a young girl involving men she has found herself attracted to women, though she has always kept that a close secret, as homosexuality is frowned upon in acceptable society. Her zodiac sign is Aries.

Back story: Kiyanna's story is one that is neither short nor an easy one to tell. There are parts that she is not proud of, but they are essential to her personality and who she is. She was born the fatherless child of a whore in the brothels of Tortuga. Raised to be a waitress and toy for the men she had a bleak childhood that was far from happy. At the age of 8, she was adopted by Captain Teague Sparrow who took her to live in Shipwreck Cove. With Jack as an adopted brother the next few years of her life where a large improvement; full of bliss and laughter. At the age of 16 she acquired a ship of her own, The Crimson Stallion, which she would captain under the alias of Kenneth Steele. A year later she met Elena Blackraven, who joined her crew for a short while. Though they have parted company since then, the two remain close friends.
A year and six months later she set sail on a new ship, The Blood Diamond, which was her 18th birthday present from Jack. The ship is the sister of The Pearl and Kiya captained her as a women. One evening, while sailing of the coast of Rum Runner's Isle her ship gets caught in a freak storm and blown off course. The Blood Diamond and her crew and captain are lost at sea.... that is until they find themselves in Wayside.

***Note***
Because Kiya is a character I have been working on with my girlfriend, if she points something out to me in this description that needs to be changed, then that will be changed. This is all from conversations we have had about this character.

And yes, I know she is partially based on a fandom.

Last edited by Kiyanna Sparrow on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elena_Blackraven
Admin
Elena_Blackraven

Location : A realm that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is

Kiyanna Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyanna Sparrow   Kiyanna Sparrow EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm

You know, it's obvious you copied my post when you see "A young woman, Elena..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.werewolflover09.deviantart.com
Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow

Kiyanna Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyanna Sparrow   Kiyanna Sparrow EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Embarassed I told you, my computer crashed so when I was retyping it I missed one word of correction, and it is possible to put the wrong name ..... so Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiyanna Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyanna Sparrow   Kiyanna Sparrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiyanna Sparrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wayside :: Wayside Tales :: Town Hall Records-
Jump to: